Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clint Hester Pro MMA And Boxer


My buddy Clint "The Head Bussa" Hester will be fighting this Friday Night at Center State Theater in Atlanta! Unfortunately for me I wont be here to shoot his fight so I've left it up to my good friend Jairo to shoot it. He got a couple good shots when he assisted me on the Wanderlei Silva shoot on Oct. 31st. So I leave it to him to capture some good ones for X3Sports and Hester. Its not common for me to miss out on great fights but the Blue Angels where on my calendar since the beginning of the season so I'm off to Pensacola, Fl this weekend. But I promised Clint that if he brings home a win that I will be there for his final heads up tournament no matter what. Gee I hope he wins, shooting his fights can be very intense and exciting! I'm already getting jealous. That o.k. Florida sounds great to me right now too!

No comments: