Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On The Wall

Its finally over... well almost. Today, my former graduates and I, tore down our framed prints from our portfolio gallery at the Art Station and re-hung them at our graduating school, Gwinnett Technical College.
Inspiration
These images will be in displayed at our school's hall ways for the next year until the class under us, now considered "upper class," graduate and hang their portfolio prints in November 2010. Please visit my portfolio website to see the rest of my portfolio images and what I'm up to currently. We welcome you to stroll our hall ways and be amazed by all the images, created by an outstanding group of talented individuals.
Inspired By My Love
I am so glad that we (our class) as whole, voted to print large and though some felt hesitant about printing large (17x22), I will have to admit that all images held up to the larger print size. In fact they' re all awesome!

2 comments:

Lisa Cave said...

Can't wait to get back to school to see them hanging in the hallway!

Katie Darby said...

Yes, I'm so glad we printed large! The show was great, and I hope to see the future classes print big.