Friday, October 30, 2009

X3Sports Hosts Wanderlei Silva

X3 Sports hosts exclusive Wanderlei Silva MMA seminar on Saturday, Oct 31. Come Learn from one of the best MMA fighter's in History!

X3 Sports will be hosting a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from one of the best and most experienced MMA fighters ever. Wanderlei will be demonstrating MMA techniques and strategies that are used by the top fighters in the UFC. I was asked to come in and document the seminar! This is definitely a big step for me to explore future projects. This type of project requires additional assistance and attention. So I've asked Jairo Romero, who has worked with me and like wise with different projects, to join me and help document. This is perfect! Two 5Ds working together and recording different aspects of the seminar. There will be other opportunities where I'll need more assistance. They've asked me to work with them for another video documentary with local fighters. I will post more info as soon as I know more about them.

2 comments:

Jairo Romero said...

awesome!!

Michael_Terrell said...

If you can shoot me some information whenever you get it I would like to go to the seminar just to learn.