Monday, October 19, 2009

CLOUDLAND CANYON OVERLOOK

Good morning Cloudland Canyon! What a beautiful day for a great hike after having over cast rainy days. Let me tell you...this is the spot to get a work out through some amazing trails.Cloudland Canyon OverlookGorgeous Lighting For Falls
My wife and I left on Saturday morning to Cloudland Canyon State Park, located on the western edge of Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I was hoping that the leaves had changed over, but from the looks of it, the majority of the foliage is still very much green. Bummer. Well this only means I will be venturing back again with my wife. Click here(or the pictures) to see some beautiful Canyon Falls I shot with my 70-200mm and 2x converter reaching 400mm full frame! Man I love this combo.

3 comments:

Amanda Gardner said...

beautiful nelson! the colors are great. this photo makes me happy

Lisa Cave said...

You must be enjoying this class w/o the pressures of PJ and Adv Portraiture!

nelson a. bigles said...

I know. I'm really enjoying the extra time to travel and shoot what I enjoy most.