Friday, October 16, 2009

A NIGHT TO THE BESHARAT GALLERY

Tonight I'm going to attend the Steve McCurry and Parish Kohanim exhibitions at the Besharat Gallery in downtown Atlanta. If you would like to attend please visit the gallery for directions. Steve McCurry is know for his coverage of the Soviet war in Afghanistan. While Parish Kohanim is known for his artistic style of photography, two very different styles and it should be a very unique opportunity to experience. I spoke with the gallery this morning and yes, both photographers will be speaking about their amazing images and experiences. I'm very excited. For those interested in photojournalism this is the time to really see some world wide visuals.

1 comment:

Lisa Cave said...

I wish I could have gone to the Chinese exhibit tonight; but I had a rehearsal...bummer.