Tuesday, October 27, 2009

YES... It Was Bloody!

Bloody Bath
Wow was it bloody Friday Night at Cowboys. I wonder some times if this is what people have come to enjoy from these fights? I find that people tend to want more violence from these MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighters the more they see them. Of coarse the fans have their favorites to win... I've witness as the fighters beat each other to a bloody pole the more and more the fans cheer. Personally the sport is very intense yet being so close to the ring or cage I find it to be exciting. To feel the immense energy that these fighters demonstrate after having trained for so long, it astonishes me. It amazing, the courage and discipline these fighters have for the sport. Leave a comment as to what you think? Check other bloody pics on Flickr.

2 comments:

Michelle VanNus said...

That's awesome!! I would love to be that close to the fight!! I love your fight pictures!

nelson a. bigles said...

Thanks!